Saturday 20 September 2008

The Last TICKET

I was going home around nine pm today, I took the hardest but the fastest way to go home. I took a ride from Madint Nasr to Ramses and from Ramses to Gize and at last from Giza to home. While I was on my way to Giza...I checked my ticket out and realized it will be the last ticket I would cut for that purpose.

I realized that 52 days had passed since I started that job, that I have learned more than I have given in it. It wasn't just knowledge, but responsibility and a taste from the real world.


I realized that I would miss all the rides to home, where I got to see the Nile with all its beauty. I realized I would miss taking public transportations among the poor people who represent the real face of our society. I would miss trying new buses and lines everyday.


But life goes on...and that was my LAST TICKET




1 comment:

Magnology Magazine said...

Nice words

i loved this article :)