Friday 12 September 2008

Before I go to sleep

I struggle so hard with the idea, I feel like it would happen at that moment, I think of how small it is, I think of how dark it is, I know am scared and I know that nothing would ever calm my fears or fill the voids in the image in my head.

I know I will go there some day, I know I will be left alone there, but as hard as it is and as much as I believe it; I don't feel it is coming soon.

I know it can happen anytime, but when I think maybe it will happen while am sleeping; I abandon it and leave it to start worrying again, getting more scared and more worried about what to come and what to expect.

As simple as a fact, as hard to live.

7 comments:

Islam Attia said...

the only thing that should really make you worry about , is life not death.

Buddy Jordan said...

Well...isn't death a part of life?

Islam Attia said...

ok let it be ( living ) ,the thing that may kill you worrying about , is living

Buddy Jordan said...

Well...I believe Death "though a part of life" is worth worrying about more than life. Because, if you worry in life; you won't be effective.

Islam Attia said...

stop worring about life kills you dear :D

Ahmed Khairy said...

Living worries more I guess...after all, the way you "live" results in the way u die...It's worth worrying about "living" more than death

SomeOne said...

اعمل لدنياك كأنك تعيش ابدا و اعمل لأخرتك كأنك تموت غدا

Death is the only true thing in life,
and being WORRY will kill you away from what it is about,live it simple,live it happy